IOD Lemons in a Bowl Project Kit
The IOD Sisters are bringing back their popular Lemons in a Bowl online course June 3 – 30, 2021 with limited enrollment. Find out more about the course at When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemons in a Bowl! (ironorchiddesigns.com)
Through a series of step-by-step videos, Josie and Sally will show you how to create this beautiful flow blue china bowl filled with summer lemons.
We have created a supply kit specifically for this upcoming class. The kit includes:
- 11’ x 14” IOD wood gallery board
- IOD Lemon Drops transfer in a tube (enough lemons to finish more projects)
- IOD Bohemia stamp
- Brayer – (great for applying paint to stamps)
- Picture of the finished project to use a a reference document
- Sandpaper (just in case you decide to distress your project)
- Thin mount (reusable sheet great for positioning stamps exactly where you want)
NOTE: you’ll need to grab your favorite chalk-style paint, topcoat, and brush to round out the supplies needed for this project.
Availability: 1 in stock
share this product