These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can visit and use our website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, you are not permitted to use the Service.
Accuracy of Content
Shannon Jenkins LLC dba as Louisville Mercantile (“the Company”) has taken every care in the preparation of the contents of this website to ensure that all products have been fairly described. Provided weights and dimensions are approximate. We have made every effort to display the product colors accurately on our website, however, the actual colors you see are dependent on your monitor’s settings and may vary from the actual product color. To the extent permitted by applicable law the Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The Company shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
Use of Service
- Online Purchases
- When making online purchases through our website, you agree to provide accurate and complete information regarding your purchase, including billing and shipping information.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders at our discretion.
- Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice.
- Email Addresses
- We collect and use email addresses for communication related to orders, promotions, and other service-related information.
- Your email address will not be shared or sold to third parties without your consent.
- Blog Posts
- We provide blog posts for informational and entertainment purposes only. The content is subject to change without notice.
All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property the Company and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws, where applicable.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will be posted on this page, with the “Last Updated” date indicating the date of the latest revision.
Last Updated: October 25, 2023